Wednesday 24 July 2019

Rituals Air fresheners


The pace of life we lead today leads us to forget the little pleasures of life.


Honestly, one of my little pleasures every day is the moment when I come back home and relax on the couch with my favorite series, it's my moment of disconnection.


To enjoy these moments even more, I like to use domestic air fresheners.

I really like air fresheners because they really make me feel at home, with my favorite fragrances, and they help me relax.


I try to accompany each season of the year with a different aroma, which is why I haven’t used the same fragrance at home for ages. In addition, I always like to try different brands, but I have to say that the one I like most is Rituals.

Like every season, I like to use a different aroma, for example, in winter; I remember the smell of sweets that my mother prepares for Christmas. That's why I always choose air fresheners for home with intense and very sweet scents.


I'm looking for fragrances that make me feel this warmth at home and, for me, these smells have always been associated with orange and cinnamon.



Rituals from Happy Buddha, an air freshener made from sweet orange and cedar, which will give you a warm feeling of tranquility.


I like to accompany this Ritual with a cup of hot tea, my sofa and my favorite book.


For the warmer months, though, I prefer an aroma like the Green Cardamom perfume Rituals, I think it's the most elegant way to give your home a spicy and woody aroma with a slight fruity touch.


Rituals air fresheners are famous and known around the world, but I must say that not everyone can afford to buy these air fresheners.


There are many brands that sell air fresheners of the same or better quality than Rituals air fresheners and I want to recommend one of my favorite brands, with unique aromas and fragrances.


VismarEssence is a brand that manufactures white label fragrances and home air fresheners.7

VimarEssence creates fragrances of incredible duration, either domestic air fresheners or perfumes (you can find them on their website).


In addition, you can buy bulk air fresheners to enjoy longer your favorite perfume if you prefer. 


Empty bottles are also available for you to choose the one that suits you the most.


One of the novelties I found in the VismarEssence range of air fresheners is the aroma electric fogger.


These are electrical devices that release the perfume in a subtle and imperceptible way, as if it were a smoke, but without disturbing the environment like an incense.


I personally recommend the VismarEssence Ritual inspiration air fresheners and the Mango Tropical mikado air diffuser.


What are your favorite home air fresheners?
If you like home air fresheners like me, please give me your opinion.

Have a good week!       

No comments:

Post a Comment